Phone: 224-387-5566 or 630-229-9667
Contraindications to the procedure result primarily from the safety and concern for the client's health. Certain diseases and factors can affect the durability, color and appearance of permanent makeup.
- Pregnancy, lactation
- Infection, increased temperature
GENERAL INFORMATION / GUARANTEE OF SAFETY
Permanent makeup is gaining popularity among women all over the world as it offers a wide array of benefits. It’s a perfect choice for people who want to save time in daily routines and enjoy round the clock beauty. It’s a great choice for active people who want to look their best for sports activities such as swimming and for those who are allergic to traditional cosmetics.
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure
- Do not drink too much coffee on the day of the procedure
- Do not tan (no sun) for one week prior to the procedure
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or ibuprofen 24 h before procedure
Please note that you may experience some swelling for several days after the procedure. A small scab can form after the treatment but will fall off in a few days. You should apply petroleum jelly or Vit A ointment to prevent dryness. Do not use anything else to accelerate the healing process. Stay out of chlorinated pools, saunas and sun beds until area has healed.